How do I qualify for a Medical Cannabis Authorization?


Qualifying Conditions


  • Cancer, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), multiple sclerosis, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, or spasticity disorders.
  • Neurological Disorders
  • Intractable pain, limited for the purpose of this chapter to mean pain unrelieved by standard medical treatments and medications.
  • Glaucoma, either acute or chronic, limited for the purpose of this chapter to mean increased intraocular pressure unrelieved by standard treatments and medications.
  • Crohn's disease with debilitating symptoms unrelieved by standard treatments or medications.
  • Hepatitis C with debilitating nausea or intractable pain unrelieved by standard treatments or medications.
  • Diseases, including anorexia, which result in nausea, vomiting, wasting, appetite loss, cramping, seizures, muscle spasms, or spasticity, when these symptoms are unrelieved by standard treatments or medications.
  • Chronic renal failure requiring hemodialysis.
  • Posttraumatic stress disorder.
  • Traumatic brain injury.

Give us a call if your condition is not listed

How do I get started?


  • Have a WA State Drivers License/ID
  • Give us a call to make an appointment and find out what documentation to bring with you 
  • Come to your appointment and fill out an intake form
  • The doctor will ask you some questions and give you an exam
  • The doctor will spend 15-40min with you depending on what questions you need answered and your unique situation
  • If approved, you will be given a 1 Page authorization form good for either 6 months or 1 year
  • Then you have the option to be entered into the WA DOH database. You enter at a medically endorsed retail store. We will give you the names of stores in your area. If you decide to enter the database,  they will create you a recognition card with your picture. 


What do I need to bring to my appointment?


-You must have a WA State ID or Drivers License

-Medical records stating your qualifying condition from your  doctor (call with questions)

-If you are renewing from another clinic, please bring your old authorization

-If you are a Veteran or on disability, please bring documentation for proof

-Print and fill out intake form from our FORM section and have it done to save you some time. (or you can fill it out at your appointment)

-Have a long medication list?  Bring a print out so you don't have to write it all down. I'll make a copy for your file